Thursday, April 11, 2013

McLovin' It

So after visiting McDonald's for the first time in ages this past weekend, I decided to see what was up with all this change. I did some research and found some very interesting and pleasing results. It turns out I'm not the only one turned off by McDonald's unappetizing menu. It also turns out that I'm not the only one who thinks they should make a change. McDonald's agrees with me! They are aware of their bad reputation (it would be hard not to be) and are intrigued to make changes. That's what I like to hear! I found out that they are now labeling their menu items and giving out information about some of those mysterious ingredients no one knew anything about. It is pretty clear that McDonald's is the leading fast food chain in the world so they obviously are doing something right. I'm curious to see if all this healthy change will benefit or damage the business. McDonald's is moving up on my scale but I'm not all the way convinced that I would be okay with eating it myself. I actually am not all the way sure that I will ever be okay with eating it ever even with all the changes just because the name McDonald's alone will have a permanent reputation of greasy, unhealthy food. But we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment