Thursday, April 11, 2013

McHealthy

It's been 2 months since I have been to McDonald's and went today. The news about McDonald's starting to label has been going on for a while but no real evidence, at least by me, has been found that they are going through with that. I decided to go back again today and see if any real changes had been made and if they remember to fill up the printer with ink and paper. To my surprise, they had a nutrition sheet but it was very minimal and seemed a bit off. I don't know if I fully believe everything they put on  that. I will give them the benefit of the doubt that this time they did have some in stock. Another thing I was looking out for was the labeling on the wrappers of the burgers. That was something that I did not see. No burgers I saw come out of the kitchen had any sort of labeling on them which confused me. Why all the hype that they are making a change if they don't go through with it. I did notice that they had healthier items on their menu such as salads, fruit and yogurt parfaits and fruit bowls. It is definitely an improvement but I'm still not sure why they are giving false advertisements. I am impressed with the changes they are making, small but it's better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment