Thursday, April 11, 2013

McSuperSizeMe

Last night I was flipping through channels on the television with my roommates when the movie Super Size Me was on. I had heard about it and I pretty much knew the overall message of the movie. This came on at a pretty good time because of my current interest in McDonald's and what they are about, especially after my last visit. I ended up staying up watching it while everyone else fell asleep. My views on this are wishy washy. For one, it makes me feel even worse about people eating there. The main guys health went down while he gained several pounds from eating there for every meal. This proves how unhealthy their food really is. But if you look at it from a different perspective, he only ate at McDonald's, everyday for a month. Think about how much someone would gain if they ate donuts for every meal or ate bread with every meal. You would gain just as much weight but you don't see people making movies or writing papers on how unhealthy the food is. So is it really as bad as people make it out to be? I'm still very curious and want to find more out!

No comments:

Post a Comment