Thursday, April 11, 2013

McFruit

To be honest, I have never been a big fan of McDonald's and their fake, greasy, calorie infested food, but more recently I've been impressed with their changes. I was with DD-ing for me friends this past weekend and they MADE me stop by McDonald's so they could grab something cheap on the way home. When I walked in, I was already not feeling it and I had a look of disgust on my face. By the way, I haven't been to a McDonald's in many many years. So I was quite surprised when my friend orders a cheeseburger Happy Meal and they asked if she wanted apple slices and a juice as her sides. I was utterly shocked, no pun intended. Since when has McDonald's has anything healthy, let alone fruit?! I'm completely impressed with the idea of not just providing fattening foods  but also something a little more nourishing. This is a good start for McDonald's and the next time I go, I won't have such a sour face as I walk in the doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment